Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking expressions of interest from Mining Engineers experienced in open pit gold operations to join the Macmahon team at the Telfer gold mine. Macmahon is committed to attracting high potential employees and believe that our people define our competitive edge in the market place, driving our growth.
You will be part of a dedicated, high energy team based at Telfer, with an opportunity to work beside some of the best people in the industry. This role will form part of Macmahon’s succession planning for the on-site technical team and, as such, will offer personal and professional development in an environment which is challenging and rewarding.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5+ years in a planning/scheduling role
- Experience in Maptek (Vulcan) and Runge (Xact) or similar mine planning software
- Relevant experience in open pit gold operations
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Working closely with planning/production engineers
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have had exposure to both scheduling, and execution on site
If you are interested in this vacancy or other opportunities at Macmahon, Please visit our website www.macmahon.com. Or apply now and follow the prompts.