Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and South East Asia
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The project is a coal operation in the Bowen Basin area. It is located near Glenden and once operational the mine will produce up to 10 million tonnes of hard coking coal per year.
Macmahon is currently seeking applications from people interested in working for Macmahon Surface Mining Operations in Queensland, who have worked in a Civil/Mining Engineering position for at least five years
This position will allow you to demonstrate your commercial engineering abilities within a greenfields projectal, in the exciting world of mining.
The job will involve;
- Technical and commercial project support
- Contract Variations
- Strong ability to work collaboratively within a team
In return for your knowledge and hard work you will receive:
- Generous salary
- Interesting and exciting work
- Ongoing training and development
- 5:2 Roster
To be successful you need;
- Degree Qualified Engineer (Civil/Mining)
- Experience in a Surface Mining Environment
- Experience in with Costing, Forecasting & Budgeting
- Advanced in Excel
- Background in Civil Contracting projects