Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and South East Asia
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The project is a coal operation in the Bowen Basin area. It is located near Glenden and once operational the mine will produce up to 10 million tonnes of hard coking coal per year.
We are looking for Site Administrators to work on a 5/2 roster to provide support to the Project with responsibilities including:
- Administration of site paperwork
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting
- Data entry of daily production reports and labour hours
- Organising travel requests
- Accommodation facilitation
- Assisting with HR/ Payroll duties in RosterOn and Chris21
- Assisting with Accounts Payable
- Managing project correspondence
- Document control
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following core working behaviours:
- Must be local to the Mackay Region
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in Insite, Inflight/SAM, Chris21, RosterOn and Mainet will be looked upon favourably
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Previous exposure to site-based administration and the ability to work as part of a team are key elements to your success in this role.
In return for your expertise you will enjoy;
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- On-going training and development
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this expanding operation with Macmahon.