Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and in South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Telfer Gold Mine site, located in the Great Sandy Desert in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia, produces copper and gold. Macmahon will begin its operations at the Telfer mine site in February 2016 and is delivering the surface drill and blast, load and haul, mobile maintenance and rehandle mine functions.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Truck Operators to join the Macmahon Telfer team. This position will be on a continuous day and night 14 Shifts on / 7 Shifts off roster, flying from Perth.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Dedicated and relevant experience on mechanical dump trucks ideally on CAT 793
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Drivers Licence
If successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
- Health and wellbeing camp facilities including; 24 hour gym, outdoor gym, golf driving range, tennis and basketball courts, lawn balls, indoor squash court, football oval & cricket nets
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Certificate.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation