Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with complex projects throughout Australia and Sth East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and rewarding career in mining.
The St Ives mine site is located near Lake Lefroy in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, around 80 kilometers south of Kalgoorlie. Macmahon has been delivering load & haul and mobile maintenance functions in the Neptune pit since December 2015.
We are currently seeking applications from Dump Truck Operators to join the Project team immediately. Macmahon is committed to attracting high potential employees and believe that our people define our competitive edge in the market place, driving our growth.
Experienced Dump truck operators are encouraged to apply. The roster will be a continuous day and night works 2 weeks on / 1 week off, Fly in Fly out from Perth or Project Site.
To be considered in this position you must have;
- Dedicated and solid experience on Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks specific to CAT 789/793
- Previous experience in a large scale production mining environment
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Current Driver's Licence
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project Opportunity
- Opportunity to complete Cert III surface extraction
- Great Camp Facilities
- Training and up skilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.