Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia, Mongolia and Africa.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10 year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works
Macmahon is seeking for an experienced Maintenance Administrator with Materials Logistics Office experience to join the project team FIFO to and from Perth to Project Site on a 2:1 roster
Provide materials procurement, & logistics expertise, ensure work order history Information is captured, Macmahon Work Management process is followed, major works are staged & kitted, for all Macmahon mobile equipment repairs onsite. Understand & comply with all Macmahon - Client Alliance policies & procedures.
- Procure & expedite replacement parts & materials to site to maximize equipment availability.
- Validation, and entry of work order history information into the Maintenance Management system
- Management of Heavy vehicle prestarts
- Review of current, overdue and future materials requirements.
- Identify stock requirements & catalogue items
- Training others in Work Management process
- Audit consolidation staging
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure effective delivery of maintenance materials
- Liaising with Inventory Controllers and Supply personnel to ensure adequate supply of materials is arranged & maintained
- Significant experience in a mining procurement, or stores role
- Experience in dealing with equipment / transport vendors
- Maintenance background an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of mining equipment
- Computer literate with previous experience in Maintenance Systems and MS Office suite
- Well-developed verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organised
- Tertiary education background preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A strong commitment to safety and excellent communication skills across all levels
- Previous Supervisory experience within an open cut mining environment
- Background and technical knowledge of a range of equipment;
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to complete a National Police check and pass a medical and drug and alcohol screen test.
To register your interest, please click the "Apply Now" button below to submit a current resume.