Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia, Mongolia and Africa.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is seeking expressions of interest from experienced equipment specialists to join their Reliability and Planning team based in Perth on a 5:2 roster.
This role is required to take a hands on approach to machine maintenance throughout the Macmahon business, including the international fleets. This will include Fleet inspections and evaluations, providing technical support and guidance to on site work groups and generating technical documentation such as SWIs. There is also scope to work within the team to generate process efficiencies and conduct product improvement projects.
Skills & Experience Required
- High level of technical knowledge across a broad range of mining mobile plant
- Experience in mentoring and coaching work groups to improve maintenance practices
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to communicate with both workshop and management personnel
- Strong computer skills with the ability to present plans and results in various MS formats
- Strong understanding and commitment to site safety standards and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of mechanical experience on mining mobile plant
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in the maintenance and repair of mobile mining machinery, rope shovel experience is preferred. They will be self-motivated and keen to travel, international travel will contribute significantly to this role.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for an interesting and exciting role within a growing organisation you can register your interest for this position through the Macmahon website at www.Macmahon.com.au