Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia and Africa.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is seeking expressions of interest for a Maintenance Supervisor to work on this operation FIFO from Perth to Project Site on a 2:1 roster.
Key accountabilities of the role include the following:
- Ensuring a safe workplace is maintained and personnel are trained/competent
- Ensure safe working procedures and practices are in place and adhered to
- Supervising and leading a team of maintenance personnel to comply to maintenance plans and equipment life cycle requirements
- Provide technical guidance to shop floor personnel for mobile equipment
- Ensure business process are adhered to at all times
- Accurate recording of all maintenance activities
- Development and mentoring of maintenance personnel
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A strong commitment to safety and excellent communication skills across all levels
- Previous Supervisory experience within an open cut mining environment
- Background and technical knowledge of a range of equipment;
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahon's Surface Mining Division, you will be required to complete a National Police check and pass a medical and drug and alcohol screen test.
To register your interest, please click the "Apply Now" button below to submit a current resume.