Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia and Africa.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10 year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works. The Project represents the most significant Australian gold discovery of the last decade and as an alliance partner with AngloGold Ashanti Australia.
Macmahon is currently seeking application from a suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Scheduler to join the onsite mobile maintenance team. Working on an 8:6 commute roster from Perth this position will see you responsible for the preparing and forecasting planned maintenance work within the CMMS system, scheduling of outstanding work and reporting on completion.
Key accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling of preventative maintenance tasks at agreed intervals using the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and manual spreadsheets as required
- Maintaining and updating records of maintenance costs and plant history
- Working with the Plant Maintenance Manager to prioritise planned and unplanned maintenance tasks
- Forecasting parts and material for all planned maintenance
The successful candidate will be a proactive, detail focused, team player and will possess the following:
- Extensive experience with a varied range of mining equipment & heavy plant maintenance
- Relevant trade qualification with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the mining industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Sound knowledge of parts procurement
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.