Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and in South East Asia and Africa. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
The St Ives mine site is located near Lake Lefroy in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, around 80 kilometres south of Kalgoorlie. Macmahon has been delivering load & haul and mobile maintenance functions in the Neptune pit since December 2015.
Macmahon is currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to join the Macmahon St Ives team. This position will be on a continuous day and night 14 Shifts on / 7 Shifts off roster, flying from Perth. You will be part of a small, high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded as they will greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment, ideally Caterpillar & Hitachi
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
- Minimum of a manual HR class driver's license
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
As part of the application process you will be asked to provide details of your level of machine specific diagnosis and repair competency, together with any machine specific OEM training completed.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.