Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia, South East Asia and Africa. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced HD Mechanics (Engine Rebuilds) to join the Macmahon team at the central WAC Workshop. These positions will be on a 5 days on / 2 days off roster. You will be part of a small, high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded as they will greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment engines, specifically CAT 3500, CAT 27/32, CAT C175 and other smaller CAT engines
- Other manufacturer's engine experience would be an advantage
- Proven experience with a variety of CAT machinery, including dump trucks, wheel loaders, dozers and graders
- Experience with major components including final drives, differentials, transmissions, torque converters, minor components including hydraulics
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long term opportunity
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon